Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hua Mulan's story part4



 Hua Mulan

Chapter 4 
      Mulan fights in many more battles.Ye Ming always fights next to her.‘Hua Hu, you’re very brave and clever!’ say the soldiers. ‘You must lead us into every battle.’ After some years Mulan becomes a general in the army. She chases the enemy out of China.
         People all over the country hear of this famous soldier. But nobody knows her secret. Nobody knows her true name ‘Mulan!’ One day a soldier visits Mulan. ‘I have a message from the Emperor.’ He says. ‘What is it?’ asks Mulan. ‘You must come to the Emperor’s palace.’ Says the soldier. Mulan rides across the country with Ye Ming.
Soon they arrive at the Emperor’s palace. ‘Hua Hu, your name is famous. You are the bravest Soldier in china.’ Says the Emperor. ‘Our country is safe now. I must thank you for that.’ Mulan bows in front of the Emperor. ‘A soldier must live and fight For his Country.’  She says. ‘What can I do for you?’ the Emperor asks. ‘Do you want to become a minister? Or would you like a big house?’ ‘No thank you.’ Says Mulan. ‘But there is one thing’ ‘What’s that?’ asks the Emperor. ‘I want to go back to my family.’ Says Mulan. ‘My father is an old man now and he needs my help.’ ‘Then leave the army and go home to your family.’ Says the Emperor.  ‘And please take my finest horse with you.’ ‘Oh thank you. It’s beautiful.’ Says Mulan.


No comments: